Relaunching in December 2007, CODE Magazine will bring the same sophistication, style, fashion and hip feel that CODE exuded from 1999-2004 2001 when it made a huge splash on the publishing world. CODE won 4 of the 5 “Maggie” awards nominations from the Western Publishing Association.
Awards – 4 out of 5 Wins!
• Best New Publication – Octover 1999 – WON!
• Best Overall Design/Consumer – November 1999 – WON!
• Special Interest/Consumer – October 1999 – WON!
• Best Black & White or Duotone Editorial Layout – “Danny Glover Bares His Soul” – September 1999
• Best Single Editorial Photograph/Consumer – “Black (Call Me What?) August 1999 – WON!
Through the lenses of the most prestigious photographers and writers, CODE brings dynamic and trend-setting men's fashion and style from all over the world, conducts engaging discussions of issues, introduces you to the world's more intriguing personalities and beautiful women and gives you an opportunity to find out what makes a CODE man . YOU can be part of it by adding your name to the CODE LIST(make this link to code list page), a community of men of style and substance who won't miss an issue as subscribers or will be invited to CODE events and promotions.